[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP/Palmer/Burleson for:

HornyBuffalo

12 team PPR league. I'd get Johnson/Romo/Jennings. This has already been offered to me, but I just want to get some input from you guys. I'm on 3 game skid and currently sit at 5-4. Post your link, and I'll provide comments to any of your posts. Here is my current roster:

C Palmer

J Flacco

A Bradshaw

M Bell

A Peterson

J Forsett

T Choice

Calvin Johnson

N Burleson

R White

H Nicks

D Clark

M Prater

Vikings

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

You get a slight upgrade at QB. Right now the RB are about even with ADP getting a head up due to a better team. However CJ seems to be on the rise.

The WR are a wash....right now. Jennings could turn things around.

I'd take a look at the schedules of CJ, ADP, and Romo and go from there based on who has the better schedule going forward.

So I'd lean towards doing it......slightly :wacko:

Good Luck!

im gonna have to disagree. i think the rbs are near even for now....wr bout the same as well......but check out palmers schedule.....week 11 vs oakland, week 12 vs cle, week 13 vs Det. And if you make playoffs week 16 vs kc. wow...gotta go w no on the trade. guarantee you that is what your fellow trader is looking at....schedules. good luck