[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade deadline advice...

jackets77

Just wondering if anyone can give me some thoughts on this trade. Here is my team currently: (PPR League)

QB: Ryan, Hassleback

RB: MJD, Slaton, Maroney, Steward, Bradshaw, Fargas

WR: CJ, Jennings, Hester, TJ Houz

TE: Gates

K: Akers

DST: I just pick up defenses from waivers weekly based on matchups

We start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR), 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST

Here is the trade:

I trade: Slaton + Gates + Houz

I receive: S. Jackson + Heath Miller + D. Mason

I know this will downgrade my TE, and my WR3 or WR4 (whichever way you see Houz). But I think this significantly improves my RB2 because I'm just not sold on Slaton coming back to his stats that he had last year or anywhere close.

This would make my 2 RB's be MJD and Jackson, while giving me the option to start one of my WR's or one of my lesser backs as my Flex based on matchups. I was fine with my team until Slaton's benching but think something needs to be done.

Currently I'm in 1st place by 1 game in a very very competitive money league. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have until noon on 12/11 to accept this trade.

Any thoughts?? Please let me know soon. I'm really thinking that this helps my team quite a bit with upgrade at RB.