[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you do this trade?

LEAGUECHAMP

I have to call on your help for this one because I'm torn. I've been offered Breaston for McCoy straight-up.

What do you guys think about this one? My league does give points for return yardage (1 pt for every 20 yards).

Would you do it? I have AP and SJAX as my two starting RB's along with Beanie as a flex option. Would it

be wise to get Breaston knowing I already have Fitz? Please leave a link and I'll answer yours!!

Thanks!!!

I have to call on your help for this one because I'm torn. I've been offered Breaston for McCoy straight-up.

What do you guys think about this one? My league does give points for return yardage (1 pt for every 20 yards).

Would you do it? I have AP and SJAX as my two starting RB's along with Beanie as a flex option. Would it

be wise to get Breaston knowing I already have Fitz? Please leave a link and I'll answer yours!!

Thanks!!!

I like Breaston but with Fitz already in your lineup I don't see this as worth it unless you really need depth at WR.

I feel like you could get more value than Breaston for McCoy but it's hard to say...clealry McCoy is most valued by the Westbrook owner (whoever that poor bastard is).

The only reason I might say go for it is this...The Cardinals have a fantastic schedule coming up...Seattle, STL, TN and in the FF playoffs they have STL again and Detroit

Not a bad time to have a part of that offense...on the flip side Philly runs into some very decent teams coming up, and their offense is built around the pass, not running the ball, McCoy has value, but is also a risky start on any week Westy plays

Is the owner you are trading with a pretty tough competitor? What's his record opposed to yours? Does he have Westbrook? Basically are you making his team much better by giving him McCoy because all he does is sit Breaston on the end of the bench?

If you are making his team much better, I don't do the trade. If he's middle of the road and this move is unlikely to put him over the top, I probably jump on this deal to get another piece of the Cardinals offense.

Best of Luck,

WashD

I feel like you could get more value than Breaston for McCoy but it's hard to say...clealry McCoy is most valued by the Westbrook owner (whoever that poor bastard is).

The only reason I might say go for it is this...The Cardinals have a fantastic schedule coming up...Seattle, STL, TN and in the FF playoffs they have STL again and Detroit

Not a bad time to have a part of that offense...on the flip side Philly runs into some very decent teams coming up, and their offense is built around the pass, not running the ball, McCoy has value, but is also a risky start on any week Westy plays

Is the owner you are trading with a pretty tough competitor? What's his record opposed to yours? Does he have Westbrook? Basically are you making his team much better by giving him McCoy because all he does is sit Breaston on the end of the bench?

If you are making his team much better, I don't do the trade. If he's middle of the road and this move is unlikely to put him over the top, I probably jump on this deal to get another piece of the Cardinals offense.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Ok WashD-now we're cookin'!!!

To answer your questions about his team-he's not doing too good. His record is 4-5 and I'm 5-4. Not too bad for losing Leon W. and Cooley to injuries. His RB's are: McFadden, Grant and Slaton. I just beat him last week. He uses Breaston as a every week starter and his backups are weak (Hartline, Stuckey) My Roster is stronger and I doubt he'll make the playoffs. My only concern with McCoy is due to Westy's unpredictable availability, but on the other hand, Breaston's true value comes into play when Boldin is out, and he's looking healthy again. Sooooo.......taking

all of these factors into consideration, what do you think I should do?

If you do the trade

You are going to start Fitz and Sims-Walker every week at WR

Then you have Hester/Wallace/Mason/Breaston to put into your third WR and W/T, and possible your W/R spots...there are going to be a few weeks where Breaston is a definite play for you over two of those players

Given that in your league you can start up to 5 WRs, while only 3 RBs, I trade McCoy for Breaston....if it's a PPR where WRs and RBs get equal reward for passes, it's even more clear to do the deal.

Good Luck

WashD