[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper League (keep 2 players) Trade offer

Ten team league....we keep 2 keepers each year.....6 pts for a rushing td, 1 pt every 10 yards rushing/receiving...

Grant has been 'adequate' each week.....only posted over 100 yards once....doesn't catch a lot of passes, and scores here and there....

Tough matchups on the horizon, 'cept for Detroit on turkey day...O Line is awful...

Flip side is Slaton, who was benched for fumbling, lost starting job to Moats and could continue to share...

If we throw out this year, who has better KEEPER potential for next season? thinking Slaton...?

Is your roster the same one that is in your signature?

If so I don't know if the Keeper question really matters...I'd keep neither of them ahead of Pierre Thomas or Cedric Benson at this point.

If it was a PPR keeper league the answer would clearly be Slaton

I think Grant's pretty safe in his job and he'll be the solid RB2/3 for a fantasy team for years to come....my fear with Slaton is that Houston decides to go out and get a big physical back who doesn't need a ton of space to be successful and can hold onto the ball and Slaton becomes Leon Washington lite

WD

Is your roster the same one that is in your signature?

If so I don't know if the Keeper question really matters...I'd keep neither of them ahead of Pierre Thomas or Cedric Benson at this point.

If it was a PPR keeper league the answer would clearly be Slaton

I think Grant's pretty safe in his job and he'll be the solid RB2/3 for a fantasy team for years to come....my fear with Slaton is that Houston decides to go out and get a big physical back who doesn't need a ton of space to be successful and can hold onto the ball and Slaton becomes Leon Washington lite

WD

Good feedback, thanks....!

I thought if Slaton got back to the form he showed in his rookie year, he might be a valuable Keeper...

PT has great upside, but as long as Bell and Bush are around, will he ever be given the keys to the RB position?

IMHO he's got a better chance at getting the keys to the kingdom than Slaton, who I think is best suited for a third down change of pace type back and eventually the Texans will find that type of RB to be their primary.

Odds are both are mired in RBBC and given that assumption I think you keep Slaton who's upside is higher (breaks off big runs, big enough to take it into the endzone with consistency, in a better offense).

Just my opinion and I could be completely wrong about where the Texans go with RB next year

WD