[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire on CBS Sportsline

Okay, LJ was dropped in our league Wed morning......he has to 'clear' waivers (48 hours)....I had number one waiver wire pick that week, so put a claim in for him (stash him on bench, in case he signs with a decent team).....Was dropping Knox for LJ, and stated will be processed Friday morning.....

this morning, check site, and LJ awarded to another team (who was picking 4 spots after me), and site said 'claim denied as Knox was 'locked' due to Thursday night game (even though Knox was on my bench).

I feel that it shouldnt matter.....D/A was going to be processed Friday morning...claim was put in on Wed morning, and had number one pick....As Commish, do I make the change or just let it be?

Again, LJ doesn't make my team that much better......but, if he signs with a team like the Pats, will have fantasy upside....

Thoughts???

No of course you don't make a change. Read the rules, as commish you should know that as soon as a players game locks he can't be moved in any transaction until he unlocks. You lose on this one but at least you'll know for future reference.

No of course you don't make a change. Read the rules, as commish you should know that as soon as a players game locks he can't be moved in any transaction until he unlocks. You lose on this one but at least you'll know for future reference.

Thanks for the feedback...appreciate it....Didnt see that in the rules, and the claim was submitted on WED morning, first thing, prior to the game.....but, oh well.......will let the d/a go and pray LJ doesn't sign with the Patriots for a second half surge .....!!