[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty League

bowltr

:wacko: I've been a member of this forum for a couple of years and there are some good people who offer sound advice in terms of weekly FF. What I want to know is how to start a FF Dynasty League. Are there recommended rules for such leagues that someone could help me with? How many teams, do we do an auction draft etc. I've never competed in one and have just started to research this so if someone could point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. Playing FF is a lot of fun especially on Sundays but it has become a little boring and stagnant drafting a team every year. I want something more challenging and I think Dynasty is the way to go.

Thanks to all in advance for their help.

Edited by bowltr

On the home page, follow the "articles" link, then the "Archives" link ... IUIRC there were a few articles written in past years that were dynasty league related, although you may have to hunt a bit thru the list of past content to locate some useful stuff.

Edited by ts