[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade?

popmagnet

A guy in our league is looking for a WR. He is willing to deal Schaub, Warner, or Mendenhall. I am wondering on the advisability of a trade. My team is in my signature. I could offer him Steve Smith (NYG), Marshall, or Austin. My first inclination is to ask for Mendenhall. I keep thinking, though, that having a good QB to back up Rodgers would be nice, especially since he takes so many sacks. All of these players are eligible to be kept next year except for Warner.

So my questions are:

1) Should I try to make a trade or stand pat?

2) If I should try, which WR do I give up?

3) Do I ask for Mendenhall, Schaub, or Warner?

Thanks.

Try for Mendenhall. I don't think you'd get Warner or Schaub for one of those WRs. Plus you need startung RBs more than you need a backup QB, IMHO.

Mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=308434

He's already said he would give up one of those QBs for a good wide receiver. In our league Austin is the number 6 receiver and Marshall is number 10. He won't get much better than that I don't think. I'm all about Mendenhall too as we head into the cold weather when RBs take over the game. I really don't think this guy will make the playoffs...I've already clinched...but any thoughts on the idea I shouldn't trade because it might come back to haunt me?

Edited by popmagnet