[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible trade, yo

ChantMyName

The proposed offer is L.McCoy for Calvin Johnson OR White straight up. What do you guys think? I'm currently tied for 1st but my team is starting to sputter because of my RB2/Flex weakness. We start 2 RB's and 3 WR's and a flex. My team is below in my signature. Our league is non ppr with 1 pt. for every 10 yrds and 6 pts. for any TD. Thanks for reading and hopefully your opinions.

Edited by ChantMyName

Well im assuming you start AP and PT. And you also got Forsett. I would stay put. And plus, i think you can get a better RB than McCoy for White or Johnson

Thanks dude. I guess I've been panicking about P.Thomas not getting the ball enough and not really having a solid RB3 emerge yet. But, I'm hoping that changes this week. I was figuring that the value of Roddy might take a dip now that Turner is out too. Gonzo probably gets more targets. I dunno, I'll shop him and see what shakes. Thanks again

Edited by ChantMyName