[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss or Sidney Rice?

Swashbucklers

I have an important game this week and need to choose between these two. Never sit Randy Moss. I know, but Revis shut him down last time they played to the tune of 24 yards when the Pats played the Jets in week 2. Sidney is coming off a huge game and going against the Seahawks, who always seem to give up alot of points. They give up the 30th most points to WRs, while the Jets give up the second least. So, would you sit Moss for Rice this week?

I think that it is definitely something to think about. I don't want to be the one to tell you to sit Moss cause that's a huge move in what sounds like a must win game for you. I would keep on reading notes on these two guys all the way up to game time then go with your gut feeling. I do think that Rice will be very active against SEA so if you did go with him I don't think that you would be losing out a whole lot.

Real tough call bro. I live by the philosophy of NEVER benching your studs, especially Randy Moss. However, Sydney Rice has become a stud as well. Albeit not of the same caliber as Moss. And Reivis did shut him down earlier this year. Moss also got shutdown by Denver as well. One positive for Moss is they play in New England. Sydney Rice plays at home which is a huge plus against a crappy defense. I say roll the dice and go with Rice. I think its the right call here.