[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help, commish question!

davethomasowns

Hey guys, quick question regarding this situation:

Our trade deadline is Friday (tomorrow) and two teams just made a 1 for 1 trade last night. It will not go through before tonight’s game and the trade involved Ricky Williams who will be playing. The owner messaged me and asked how that works. Team A traded Ricky Williams for Team B’s Andre Johnson. Team A would prefer to play Johnson whom he traded for but the trade will not go through in time. Is he out of luck since the trade won’t go through before the week starts and he must play Williams? Am I supposed to go in after the week is over and adjust their rosters for them or was it their duty to make the trade at least 2 days prior to the first game?

Sorry, I hope you guys understand what I am asking. Basically I am just wondering if they are going to have to use their original players and can't use their addition until week 12.

Need help quick, thanks in advance!!!

Hey guys, quick question regarding this situation:

Our trade deadline is Friday (tomorrow) and two teams just made a 1 for 1 trade last night. It will not go through before tonight’s game and the trade involved Ricky Williams who will be playing. The owner messaged me and asked how that works. Team A traded Ricky Williams for Team B’s Andre Johnson. Team A would prefer to play Johnson whom he traded for but the trade will not go through in time. Is he out of luck since the trade won’t go through before the week starts and he must play Williams? Am I supposed to go in after the week is over and adjust their rosters for them or was it their duty to make the trade at least 2 days prior to the first game?

Sorry, I hope you guys understand what I am asking. Basically I am just wondering if they are going to have to use their original players and can't use their addition until week 12.

Need help quick, thanks in advance!!!

Me as a commish, seeing that its a fair trade and no way should be voted against. I would just push the trade through for them.

Yahoo with the veto process, so I can't "push" it through.

Just worried about who is going to play each player in week 11. I would think the new rosters wouldn't count until 12 but it says 11.

Thanks in advance,

Shane

Thats why i use ESPN, Its the best