[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boss or Shiancoe?

Gorzo

Flip a coin. It was around this same time last year that Boss started going crazy with the TDs, but who knows, the defenses could start keying in on him in the redzone, but Manning certainly likes him as a TD target.

If your league is weighted heavily in yardage too, then Shiancoe is probably the slightly safer play, being able to get both yards and TDs more consistently than Boss, but now that NY has some other passing threats, Boss could continue to get lots of looks from Manning.

Like I said, flip a coin on this one, but I think Shiancoe's a bit safer, and the rankings would probably agree.

I have Shiancoe and Winslow in one league and Winslow and Boss in another. If I had to pick one to play the rest of the year it would Shiancoe. They have put additional plays in for him setting him up wide and in the slot (ala Winslow) and they play the Bears twice, Cardinals, Panthers and Bengals (home), so their schedule is sweet as well.