[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which browns RB

I'm not sure either of these guys will provide great fantasy value but I'm willing to take a flier on one but I don't know which one to choose...Harrision played great when he started but I read he is in Mangini's doghouse for some reason and I also noticed Jennings has been getting some carries when I watched the Browns game. I'm probably gonna drop Julius Jones who has been sitting on my bench all year. I have SJAX, Maroney, McCoy, Caddy, Wells, and Snelling along with Julius Jones (as you can see I've been hurting for a solid #2RB all year) so he's the guy to drop right? TIA

Sorry just noticed the topic was already discussed in another thread...but opinions still appreciated

Edited by 85thatstright10

Personally, I think it's a tossup between Snelling Salts and Orange Julius. I would also pick up Jennings over Harrison. He hasn't been announced as starter but will most likely fill the role unless he screws up. Watching Harrison, I just don't think he is built to be an every down back.

Edited by jdub!

Personally, I think it's a tossup between Snelling Salts and Orange Julius. I would also pick up Jennings over Harrison. He hasn't been announced as starter but will most likely fill the role unless he screws up. Watching Harrison, I just don't think he is built to be an every down back.

You have actually sat there and watched a Browns game? :wacko: