[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ Flex position?

EZ Money 36

I need the last flex spot on my team filled. I have 4 options that are all about the same in my eyes, I need some help with this. Pick one of the 4 please, POINT PER RECEPTION League. Thanks!

Pierre Thomas vs Washington...The Redskins are ranked #6 vs RBs this year. Should be a tough matchup for Thomas, but if Bell and Bush do not play or are slated to be limited, this may make my decision easier.

Jeremy Maclin vs Atlanta......The Falcons secondary is beat up and ranked 22nd vs WRs. I like this matchup a lot if DJax does not play. It looks as though he won't and I'm really leaning towards giving him the start. Could be a high risk, high reward for me though.

Jerious Norwood (or Jason Snelling) vs Philly.....I have Snelling right now and Norwood is on the waiver wire. Eagles are ranked #12 vs RBs. With Redman making the start it will probably force Philly to key on run so this could be a bad matchup for me.

Larry Johnson vs Detroit.....I really wish Benson wasn't coming back this week or this would be the no brainer for me Detroit is terrible vs the run, 28th. But I think they will feature Benson to see what he can do now. Still could get me some surprise points if Cinci blows out the Lions.

Thanks for the help in advance and I will reply to yours! Thanks!

I need the last flex spot on my team filled. I have 4 options that are all about the same in my eyes, I need some help with this. Pick one of the 4 please, POINT PER RECEPTION League. Thanks!

Pierre Thomas vs Washington...The Redskins are ranked #6 vs RBs this year. Should be a tough matchup for Thomas, but if Bell and Bush do not play or are slated to be limited, this may make my decision easier.

Jeremy Maclin vs Atlanta......The Falcons secondary is beat up and ranked 22nd vs WRs. I like this matchup a lot if DJax does not play. It looks as though he won't and I'm really leaning towards giving him the start. Could be a high risk, high reward for me though.

Jerious Norwood (or Jason Snelling) vs Philly.....I have Snelling right now and Norwood is on the waiver wire. Eagles are ranked #12 vs RBs. With Redman making the start it will probably force Philly to key on run so this could be a bad matchup for me.

Larry Johnson vs Detroit.....I really wish Benson wasn't coming back this week or this would be the no brainer for me Detroit is terrible vs the run, 28th. But I think they will feature Benson to see what he can do now. Still could get me some surprise points if Cinci blows out the Lions.

Thanks for the help in advance and I will reply to yours! Thanks!

I would go PT and Maclin...skins are awful!