[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Favre over Brees, Am I NUTS?

dfine

For the first time this year I am not sure who to start this week at QB. I have been rolling along with Drew Brees all year, except bye week, and have had Favre on the bench. What scares me about Washington is that they are tough at home against the pass. Kyle Orton had the best stats a 193 and 2 TD's. Everyone else had mid 100's and either 1 TD or none.

Arizona lately has given up running, so AP could go off and Favre wouldn't have to do much, but the did give up over 300 to Vince Young. I know the experts say that it will be a high scoring game ARI and MINN, and Favre love the spotlight.

Here is my scoring system

5% passing yards, 10% rushing and receiving(Favre and Brees won't get much of this), 5 points for TD's

So, who should I start?

Drew Brees at Wash (I can't believe I am thinking of benching him)

Brett Favre at ARI(He has been hot, but Arizona's def could come up big too)

It is too hard of a choice.

Please tell me who you think and why I should start them.

Just don't say Brees or Favre, please tell me why.

Thanks

Brees......NO is one the best in the NFL on both sides of the ball and they proved it by smashing NE. Last time I remember seeing a O team like this was the Rams and they were called "The Greatest Show On Turf". The O is clicking so well and I don't think it is going to break anytime soon. Plus a great set of WRs that anyone of them can be a big playmaker/Brees go to guy for the day. Not to mention a good run game to set up the air show. Or just simple, they put up tons of points/yards.

Favre.....I love this guy. He is on a great team that is pretty solid all they way around. He has been playing like a young stud but they will still try to keep him between 25-30 att. I think they will tend to lean a bit more on Peterson and if the Vikings come off with an decent early lead they will try to control/run the clock so Favre might be limited.

Or you can just forget my opinions and stick with usually works for me.

If I have been winning with what I have been doing, I stick with it

Don't second guess myself/think too much. It just clutters me. I trust my first choice/gut and go with it. (Don't know how many times I use to go against it and it would cost me big!)

I say start Brees.

Hope this helped.

Brees......NO is one the best in the NFL on both sides of the ball and they proved it by smashing NE. Last time I remember seeing a O team like this was the Rams and they were called "The Greatest Show On Turf". The O is clicking so well and I don't think it is going to break anytime soon. Plus a great set of WRs that anyone of them can be a big playmaker/Brees go to guy for the day. Not to mention a good run game to set up the air show. Or just simple, they put up tons of points/yards.

Favre.....I love this guy. He is on a great team that is pretty solid all they way around. He has been playing like a young stud but they will still try to keep him between 25-30 att. I think they will tend to lean a bit more on Peterson and if the Vikings come off with an decent early lead they will try to control/run the clock so Favre might be limited.

Or you can just forget my opinions and stick with usually works for me.

If I have been winning with what I have been doing, I stick with it

Don't second guess myself/think too much. It just clutters me. I trust my first choice/gut and go with it. (Don't know how many times I use to go against it and it would cost me big!)

I say start Brees.

Hope this helped.

Stick with Brees