[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would I be mad benching Roddy White this week?

DeanT

White is consistent in yardage each week but not sure how he will perform this week with Redman. I like the idea of replacing White with Avant this week with DeSean Jackson out. Do I stick with some safe points from White or gamble on Avant being a sleeper this week?

Avant has been productive lately and with jackson out and Celek with a bad thumb he should see another good game.

White has a new QB and other than his TD catch last week had a poor week.

Honestly I think Avant ends up with better numbers than White

Edited by Zooty

I would go with Avant over WHite, again what the other guy said BAD matchup and poor QB situation.

And for the guy that said he is struggling with Jennings over white, Its just a hunch but I have Jennings starting on every fantasy team I have him in, I dont know why but when I get a good hunch about a certain player I follow up on it, for EX: I started Devery henderson Over Roddie WHite last week In one of my leagues and it worked out like a charm