[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would your drop Snelling for (J. Harrison,Q Gather,C. Brown,J. Jones or Fargas?

dfine

I am looking at upgrading my RB situation for the rest of the season. My league plays all the way to week 17.

I am worried about some of my players not playing the final two weeks. I have to start 3 RB's each week and must have 5 RB's on my roster at all times. There is no trading and must drop a RB for a RB.

Scoring: 10% yardage rushing and receiving, NO PPR, 5 points TD's

Here are my five:

Joseph Addai (I am afraid he will be given off week 16 and 17, or at least week 17)

Cedric Benson(He also may be given off week 17, but if SD and Cincinnati are tied for 2nd seed he would play)

MJD (I don't expect he to be off, but if they some how clinch a playoff spot and are locked in, well)

Jonathan Stewart (no chance of have week 17 off)

Finally I have Jason Snelling, who probably will do nothing when and if Turner is back

Do I keep Snelling or try to go after one of these guys that are available?

Here is who is available and remaining schedule: I am probably fine week 14 and 15. It is 16 and 17 that I am worried about.

Please rate them from top to bottom for I won't get my first choice.

Jerome Harrison(CLE) Pit, @KC, OAK, JAC:: last two weeks seem good and at home vs OAK and JAC

Julius Jones(SEA) Is starting but might share: @Hou, TB, @GB, Tenn (not the greatest matchups week 16 and 17

Chris Brown(HOU) Is now supposedly the starter (Sea, @ STL, @MIA, NEP (so so matchups)

Quinton Gaithor(WAS) Now the starting RB for Redskins ( @Oak, NYG, DAL, @SDC) again not a great matchup, but they are playing better

Justin Fargas(OAK) even with the 3 headed monster, he seem to get the carries. (WAS, @Den, @Cle, Balt) so so matchup.

Finally I could go after Chad Simpson(INDY) Donald Brown is not available, but Simpson could carry the load in week 17 for Indy though.

Let me know what you think and what I should do and why. Please rate from best to worst. Thanks.

Here is who is available and remaining schedule: I am probably fine week 14 and 15. It is 16 and 17 that I am worried about.

Please rate them from top to bottom for I won't get my first choice.

Jerome Harrison(CLE) Pit, @KC, OAK, JAC:: last two weeks seem good and at home vs OAK and JAC

Julius Jones(SEA) Is starting but might share: @Hou, TB, @GB, Tenn (not the greatest matchups week 16 and 17

Chris Brown(HOU) Is now supposedly the starter (Sea, @ STL, @MIA, NEP (so so matchups)

Quinton Gaithor(WAS) Now the starting RB for Redskins ( @Oak, NYG, DAL, @SDC) again not a great matchup, but they are playing better

Justin Fargas(OAK) even with the 3 headed monster, he seem to get the carries. (WAS, @Den, @Cle, Balt) so so matchup.

Finally I could go after Chad Simpson(INDY) Donald Brown is not available, but Simpson could carry the load in week 17 for Indy though.

Let me know what you think and what I should do and why. Please rate from best to worst. Thanks.

In my opinion:

Jerome Harrison or Chris Brown.

Fargas has shown he cannot be counted on. Ganther is starting his first week ever, and it's unknown how many snaps he'll share w/ Cartwright (probably a lot). Julius is just not a good runner and will probably see his workload decrease this week.

On the other hand, Chris Brown is a definite goal line runner and has a very good chance of getting many carries. He will share with Moats, but I see Moats as more of a third-down back (or a receiving back).

Harrison has shown he can rock it if the conditions are favorable. He has talent and seems to have taken the load of carries from Jennings. This could change at any time, however.

I agree with most of above. Snelling is not somebody I think you need, given what you have.

Matchups are important, so Harrison is your #1, IMO, especially if were talking backups you'd want to start and for this year only.

Where did you read Ganther is the starting RB for Wash, BTW? I'd still go Harrison even if that were true, but curious where you might've seen it.