[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE: Heath Miller or Jermichael Finley... or Greg Olsen

PopeScope

Finley/Olsen both only had 1 catch when GB and CHI played in week one. If you're feeling risky go with Finley (more potential for a big game), but I'd stay conservative and stick with Olsen.

Edit - my bad I misread your original post, still would stick with Olsen though

Edited by Jbuk22

I'm starting Heath this week over Jermichael in a PPR playoff game for a few reasons. One, I think the nasty weather tommorrow night should lead to alot of dumpoffs for Heath and I wouldnt be suprised to see him make 6 or 7 grabs with a possible score. Secondly, I think Finley is a very dangerous matchup type play in that the quality of defense really dictates the kind of game he has. He was non-existant in the Detroit game because Jennings, Jones and Driver were open all day. This should be the case again vs the Bears this week, however the following week (coincidentally vs. Pitt) I think Finley will again be a really nice play.

+1

I have Heath & Jermichael and subscribe to the same philosophy. I think Heath is a really strong play tonight because of the weather, but also because Hines is dinged up. Heath will see a little bump in production if Hines isn't 100%.

I've never been a big fan of Greg Olsen, and especially not with J-Cut at the helm.