[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pierre Thomas or Jamaal Charles as my RB2?

electricrelish

Thats a tough one, charles been good lately, and thomas splits carries with bush not that bells out. Its hard to predict who'll be in new orleans with all those weapons, i'd go with jamal as he is guaranteed more touches then thomas. If you need a higher up side though i'd lean towards thomas as last time he torched atlanta for two TDs and 78 yards

heres my Q

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=311511

Edited by sinct84

Man, I'd have a tough time not starting Thomas in non-PPR either, but Charles has such a good match-up and 0 competition right now that it'd be even harder not to play the kid in any format.

As a Falcon's fan, I'll say that our rush D hasn't been THAT bad (not nearly as bad as the secondary), and the saints can win so many ways that I'd go with the safer play in Charles. However, as an above poster said, Thomas might certainly have the higher ceiling in that potent offense.