[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Some RB WDIS Advice

Rovers

So, it seems lots of people are thinking about Foster, Jennings and Ganther.

Only one of them is a solid safe play.

For 2 weeks it was all Harrison for Cleveland and Mangini, the guy that swirls in the wind more than a lost feather. Harrison gets off to a poor start last week, and gets benched for Jennings who looks good, and even Cribbs, who looks like Leon Washington, but faster. Cribbs got snaps at RB last week. He did a lot with those few touches. What if Cribbs is the starting RB this week? What if Jennings gets off to a slow start. does Harrison make his return? Does he snipe GL carries? Jennings might be a good play, but the risk is very high.

Foster? You are going to beleive another lying sack of chit HC like Kubiak? All Foster has to do is fumble once, and he's on the bench. That is what Kubiak does, he benches RB's at the drop of a ball. Brown and Moats are still there.

Mangini and Kubiak make back lot used car salesmen look honest. Sure, you might not buy a lemon, but chances are, 9 out of 10 of those cars will crap out on the way home.

Ganther is the start between these three. The Giants defense is on it's heels. Goff the rookie starts at MLB. Coughlin has started benching D lineman, guys like Osi U. The Giants have nothing at the safety position. Nothing. Nada. Coughlin is trying every combination he can, and still hasn't found one that works. WAS is at home.

Just to add some more, the WAS D is very tough, and the Giants just lost the starting ORT. It's gonna be Ganther, Ganther with a sprinkling of Fred Davis. Ganther will get the GL carries. Can you say that about Jennings or Foster?

Ganther is the best bet of the three.

You make some very valid points, but honestly Ganther is the one that scares me the most. He didn't run that well against the Raiders. He got his TD's in the 4th quarter once the game was out of reach. He only ran 50 yards on 14 attempts. I like the fact that he caught 3 passes for 43 yards.

Chris Jennings would have been the starter 2 weeks ago had he not hurt his shoulder. Jennings is the starter this week, and there's plenty to get against KC.

I really like Foster the best. If Houston goes up by a lot early, look for the Foster show to shine. We had no proof that Ganther could get the job done, but if you played the match-up last week, you won. This week Foster is last week's Ganther. I like his upside the best.

Right now, I'm starting all 3.

In one PPR league, I have all of them, but I'm going with Foster as my super sleeper special as my RB1. He's the only RB I'm starting. I'm starting 4 other WR's instead of a second RB in that league.

In my non-PPR league, I'm rolling with Ganther and Jennings over LT and PT. I'm playing the match-up and not the man. Only one, I'm still on the fence about is Ganther or LT. Tough choice. Not sure I trust Ganther completely.

Nice call. You should've posted this in the other forum. Maybe i would've listened and benched Jennings.

I thought it smacked of being a WDIS too much. That, and it flew in the face of... er... some rankings. I have learned that it is wise to avoid questioning the powers that be at times, publically. This forum isn't nearly as... scrutinized. I'll leave it at that.

While Ganther wasn't a killer start, he was the guy to start amoung these three. 1 TD, 21 yards rush and 2 rec for 18. He was the safe start I said he would be, and Jennings and Foster were zeroes. It's about probabilities and knowing these fickle coaches.

Now, are ya gonna start Harrison next week? Should you? :wacko:

I'll give my take on it later. I'm sure many wait with baited breath...LOL.