[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady vs. Campbell

Plato

Need advice here fellaz. Buffalo's pass D worries me. It would be just like Belichek to run Maroney the whole game. Campbell could run into a wall with the GIANTS fighting for a playoff spot. Help please! :wacko:

Brady had a really good day against the Bills in Week 1, even though they almost lost the game in Foxboro. That's a reason to consider Brady.

A reason to consider Campbell is that the Giants secondary is decimated with injuries. This just in. The Giants lost their starting cornerback and safety to injury.

I think the Patriots will run all over Buffalo. Of course, that should open up the pass, but last week Brady's numbers weren't anything to write home about against Carolina, and that was in Foxboro.

I know it's hard to sit your future HOFer in the playoffs for Mr. Inconsistent Campbell. Me, I like Campbell's matchup better. Me, I'd go Campbell. But of course, it's a risk to sit your stud. I think I would watch the weather carefully. If there is a high wind, then you may want to switch them out.

Edited by electricrelish

For the record, in my league, Campbell outscored Brady in fantasy points 13.20 to 7.75, which is close to twice as much. Campbell threw 15 completions for 192 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs. Brady threw for 11 completions for 115 yards, 1 TD, and 1 INT. Basically, they both weren't very impressive, but Campbell outperformed Brady fantasy wise for the fourth week in a row. So suck on that future HOFer.

Would you be able to live with yourself if you started Campbell over Brady and lost because of it? Brady. Go with who brought you to the dance.

You're not going steady with these players. You pick the player who you think gives you the best chance to win. Often people choose players based on reputation rather than matchup and recent production. Brady has played poorly in his last two fantasy starts, and in my league Campbell has outperformed him fantasy wise in the last four games.

Now for Week 16, I think Brady is the better play.