[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS ...simple as it gets need 1 from :

isleseeya

I think Saints and dallas is a shoot out and I think Witten ( even though most press is not projecting a great game for him ) should get amot of looks

I like Findley but weather will be bad tomorrow ...

Leaning towards Witten but not decicded yet

Let me hear you please

Well, I guess this sort of depends on your situation, what else you have going for you, etc. because to me Witten is the safer play with the lower ceiling. Other than the Raider game, Witten has been pretty average this year based on how TEs have fared this season. Finley, on the other hand, leads GB in targets since he got back from his knee injury. Finley is by far the more likely of the two to score a TD. I wouldn't be afraid of the Steeler defense anymore, at least with no Polamalu. And as far as the weather is concerned, is Pittsburgh supposed to get dumped on too? I thought that was more along the coastal cities (Philly, Baltimore, NY)...

So I guess what I'm suggesting is that if you feel you need a more consistent 5 or 6 catches for 50-60 yards, Witten will deliver. But if you want to swing for the fences with the chances of a 6-90-1 game, Finley is your choice.

Well, I guess this sort of depends on your situation, what else you have going for you, etc. because to me Witten is the safer play with the lower ceiling. Other than the Raider game, Witten has been pretty average this year based on how TEs have fared this season. Finley, on the other hand, leads GB in targets since he got back from his knee injury. Finley is by far the more likely of the two to score a TD. I wouldn't be afraid of the Steeler defense anymore, at least with no Polamalu. And as far as the weather is concerned, is Pittsburgh supposed to get dumped on too? I thought that was more along the coastal cities (Philly, Baltimore, NY)...

So I guess what I'm suggesting is that if you feel you need a more consistent 5 or 6 catches for 50-60 yards, Witten will deliver. But if you want to swing for the fences with the chances of a 6-90-1 game, Finley is your choice.

very good answer which does help me as i am leaning toward the safer play ...MJD got me a nice chunk of pts , and collie chipped in so at this pt i feel like i need to get definite pts tonight ...will still lean towards witten as of now ...thanks bro :wacko: