[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

smitty1

In a 12 man std league, no PPR and need to start 2 RB's. Already have LT starting, who else should I plug in?

Mendenhall vs GB

P. Thomas vs DAL

Worried about starting M-hall because of PIT performance last week and GB good run defense. On the other hand, P. Thomas was limited all week and sharing touches with Bush and Bell. Please help.....need to pick the right guy!

I'm absolutely going against the grain here with picking PT because Bell is back and Bush is taking even more of the GL carries, but, Mendehall will be rushing against a tough rush defense that is fighting for their proverbial life. Grant, the same holds true for PT with Dallas even more desperate but that is where the 3 back committee actually has a positive effect. It's a hell of allot harder for a team to figure what the route will be with a 3 back committee versus a single back.

My prediction and please take it for what it's worth. PT to gain 75+ yards on the ground and 60+ in the air and 1 TD. Mendenhall 70+ yards 10+ yards in he air with no TD's.