[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS

Natimp

It's almost Dal./N.O. Kickoff and I am still not sure if I should start Bush or not.

I am very thin at RB. Maroney is my RB1 this week. My 2nd RB is this Arian Foster. I really like the match up for this rookie

Other RB's:

Bush...who is the best option out of the rest. Should I start him???

M. Bell

C. Brown

Jennings

McCoy

Stewart

What would you do??

Taking a big risk starting Foster. Bell is the safer bet just for the fact you know he will get touches and GL carries as well.

I'd start Maroney, Bush and Bell IMHO.

I don't see it that way with Bell. I think N.O. RB situation is real risky......Thomas will get the most. Bush is a great flex with out of the back field catches. Bell was just activated....If this is a shoot out Like the way they are predicting I don't see Bell doing all to much.

That is why I was deciding on Bush or Foster.

What does everyone else think?

But you have absolutely no idea how well Foster will be. He could fumble and Brown gets all the touches. He's just too risky IMHO.

Bell gets at least 7 touches per game and GL carries. That you can at least count on. Bush is a good flex just for the fact that he's a threat every time he touches the ball.

Trust me, I'm a PT owner so I hate when Bell plays for the fact that he takes all the yum, yums away from PT.

But you have absolutely no idea how well Foster will be. He could fumble and Brown gets all the touches. He's just too risky IMHO.

Bell gets at least 7 touches per game and GL carries. That you can at least count on. Bush is a good flex just for the fact that he's a threat every time he touches the ball.

Trust me, I'm a PT owner so I hate when Bell plays for the fact that he takes all the yum, yums away from PT.

Final stats:

R. Bush: Rush 29 yds. ( 2.9 pts) + Rec. 17 yds. ( 1.7 pts) = 4.6 pts.

M Bell: Rush 8 yds. ( .8 pts) + 1 TD ( 6 pts.) = 6.8 pts.

I'm happy I stuck with my gut and held off playing either of these guys. Hopefully Foster should easily pass these totals tomorrow.

I think jennings is a good option for you if you are still undecided. He has been called the starter, and I don't think cribbs will take that much away from him. and against KC there will be plenty for both.

I like Jennings too, but I'm going with Foster over him as a flex player tomorrow b/c STL is not only miserable this season, but also h1n1-stricken.

697835_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=167&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg