[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cribbs' value?

BeeR

We count return TDs but not yds and he gets precious few yds otherwise....I hear people gushing over him, but mostly he doesn't get much rush/rcv wise. How start-worthy can he be? Even this guy is not odds on to get a TD any given game since returning is about all he does.

We count return TDs but not yds and he gets precious few yds otherwise....I hear people gushing over him, but mostly he doesn't get much rush/rcv wise. How start-worthy can he be? Even this guy is not odds on to get a TD any given game since returning is about all he does.

I played him last week because I thought he would get 8-10 carries like the week before. Obivously he only did because the week before Harrison was sick. His 2 returns for TDs saved my ass, he is way to risky unless he is used a bunch as the "wildcat QB" with Quin out now. That is impossible to predict, so value very limited, just dropped him for Josh Morgan for the finals.

we count kickoff and punt return yards to players.......1 point per 10 yards.......we also count 1 point per rushing attempt and 2 points per reception.......cribs is an every week start on my team, he averages 20 points a week and ranks 8th amoungst WR's in my league. i love him!

We score 1pt per 50 return yards, so Cribbs gives you about what a WR3 will on an average week, but his explosiveness and possible expanded role make him a good updside play in my league. Especially when you consider the Brows are generally being scored on a ton, which means lots of kickoff returns.