[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finals Advice

kdrkid81

Nedney or Carpenter, either should get a few extra pts. and FG opp's.

Mien: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=312798

Ok its the Finals so every point counts. I currently have prater but he is playing PHI. Kris Brown is available as is Carpenter and Nedney. Should I pick up one of them or keep prater in? Nedney against DET can be delicious.

Ok since Nedney is out now, who should I pick up. A lot of guys with good matchups are available. Carpenter is there, Seb Jani is there, Kris Brown, Nugent, Lindel, Reed, Hanson, Vinatieri, and Dallas's new kicker are all available and thats just the ones that I think have good matchups. Should I switch Prater out for one of these guys or keep Prater. Like I said its the Finals and in the Finals you want as many points as you can get from anywhere. Who do you think will put up the most points. Bonus points are given to long yardage 40 or 45 is 4 points 50 is 5 points and I think 55 is 6 points. Help me out and if you leave a link I will glady help you out.

If it helps, I'm rolling with Prater in both of my championships this week. Remember, Denver still has a shot at the playoffs so they're going to be playing very hard, as will Philly since they still haven't clinched the division yet.

Like jaxfactor said, kickers are very hard to predict.

But I don't think anyone's score more points than Prater the past 3 weeks.