[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help Pick My #2 RB For THE Championship Game!

mabucfan

I've made it to the championship game, and need your help in picking my #2 RB. I've been riding the hot hand w/ Charles, but Grant looks to have the better matchup this weekend:

• Grant vs. Seattle
  • Charles @ Cinn

Who would you start?!

Need my fellow Huddlers help here, I'll be glad to answer your post.

Thanks in advance, good luck, and happy holidays!!

Actually, I think it's been a pretty common misconception that SEA's rush D is bad. It's been their pass D that has been atrocious, but I thought I remembered reading that they haven't let up more than 60 yards and no scores to RBs for much of the season. You might have to fact-check that for accuracy, but I don't know that Grant is an automatic start (although he might be a bit safer in non-PPR/Performance leagues).

I actually own both him and Charles, and I will be starting Charles. Of course, this is PPR, however. If your league doesn't reward catches from RBs, then he is indeed a risky play with Cincy's D being stingy with both scores and at times rushers too.

Summed up, I obviously like Charles better in PPR and for potential upside and possibly a score or two, whereas Grant is the safer pick for yards (but as for TDs, I don't ever think you can rely on Grant for that).

Answer mine if you have an opinion

Actually, I think it's been a pretty common misconception that SEA's rush D is bad. It's been their pass D that has been atrocious, but I thought I remembered reading that they haven't let up more than 60 yards and no scores to RBs for much of the season

I retract the previous statement. Not sure where that nosense came from. But considering SEA's pass D woes and GBs horrible Oline and Kuhn that have prevented Grant from getting opportunities to score, I just don't know that you can count on him for more than decent yardage. He's definitely the safe pick, but Charles is still the upside pick for me.