[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barber or Harrison

DeanT

Who should I start in my championship week. Barber or Harrison?

Harrison was on fire last week but not sure what will happen this week. He seems to post big numbers one week and then little the next. Will this week be different?

Barber has had a poor season but seemed stronger in his last two games. Week 14 and 15 he has got the goal line work and seems set for around 15-20 touches.

Is Barber the safer bet?

Leave a link and I will try and answer yours. Thanks.

Barber is the safer bet as you can't be sure that Mangini will give Harrison the full load. He made a strong case for it last week, but if he starts out ineffective or fumbles, be may be done for the day.

If you need to swing for the fences (you feel you're an underdog in your game) start Harrison as a gamble that could payoff huge. If you want a safer bet for some points but can do without big production, Barber is the safer bet. Good luck!

Mine, if you can.

Wow, very tough question, but I'm going to say Harrison. The reason is that Barber was just as much as an anomaly as Harrison was. Barber has not been getting into the endzone much this year, and then all of a sudden last game he gets 2 TDs. His rushing numbers were still nothing to write home about and he's splitting carries with Felix Jones.

Yes, you can't trust Mangini, but I seriously don't think Mangini is stupid enough not to give the ball to the player who just racked up the third most yards in a single game than any other RB in history. Folks say they should see what Chris Jennings can do. No, they need to see if Jerome Harrison is for real and can consistently produce when he's given the carries. His contract is up this year, and the Browns need to know if they need to resign him.

I like both RBs this week and both have good matchups. Both have trust issues for me, but I would lean towards Harrison.

See Mine.