[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just pick my whole team why don't you?

Definite starters are in bold, but feel free to disagree. Please pick:

1 QB:

Young vs. SD

Palmer vs. KCC

Leaning toward Young since Cincy will run all over KCC. Scoring is 6pt TDs, -2/turnover, -1/sack, tiered bonuses for completion % above 70%.

2 RB:

Wells vs. STL

Tomlinson @ TEN

Charles @ CIN

M. Bush @ CLE

Leaning toward Charles despite a tough Cincy D because he's gotten me here, but LT and Bush both make a case for a start this week. LT has been getting goalline work and Bush has a great matchup.

3 WR:

A. Johnson @ MIA

Jennings vs. SEA

Sims-Walker @ NEP

Josh Morgan vs. DET

Leaning toward Morgan because I don't love MSW's matchup against NE, but Morgan's second fiddle in a SF offense that may run all day on DET. Receptions and TDs are more important than usual because scoring is 1pt/20yds rather than the standard 1/10.

DEF:

Falcons vs. BUF

Ravens @ PIT

Leaning toward Falcons because of their matchup (Brian Brohm!) despite them scoring terribly in our system this year. Our DEF scoring is strange and does not include ST scores. Scoring is standard 1/sack, 2/turnover, 6/TD, 2/safety plus:

1pt / punt (big difference maker)

Higher than average points for low yardage and low points allowed. I'll spare you the details, but DEF are big scorers in our league.

I hate when people say this, but I will answer yours if you link (assuming I haven't gotten to it already). I'm desperate for advice here. TIA.

I'd go Young at QB.

Charles at RB. I've been playing Charles the last few weeks, he has good speed and I don't think now is the time to bench him despite the tougher matchup.

The WR choice is close. Morgan is tempting with the matchup but it is a gamble, MSW sounds a safer play.

I'd go with Atlanta for DST.

QB - Carson......he's gonna light it up this week. The team buried Henry this week and will rally

RB - Beanie and Charles............Bush and LT are on teams with depth at RB........too risky

WR - Good choices at WR.......I agree with both. Start MSW with them.

Def - Start Atlanta. I have some projections that have this team putting up beaucoup points this week but you never know. I think the Ravens/Steelers game is going to be a shootout

I like young, Charles, Atlanta D and Mike sims walker. I think charles will have a good day, and i think jags will be passing alot because i expect them to be down most of the game. So MSW should get you solid fantasy points over morgan who has a bust quarterback throwing to him, we all saw alex smith true side against the eagles.