[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help for Fantasy Bowl and $1,000- post a link

GoNads

PPR Standard scoring. With the K. Smith injury, I've been forced to play the waiver wire the past couple weeks for a 2nd back. Now it's championship week and need some help.

Bush- vs Cleveland poor run defense. Is Fargas playing?

McFadden- vs Cleveland. Upside because he catches balls and it's PPR

Snelling- vs Buffalo who is last in run defense. Is Turner playing (probably not)? Interesting thing is Snelling's best games while Turner was out on was on the road. Done nothing at home (although Atlanta fell behind early in the Philly game). Norwood probably to get 10 carries as well.

Morris- at SF in a horrible offense against a decent run defense. Don't really want to play him but he is guaranteed 15 carries and catches the ball

Bell- only 4 carries last week vs Dallas but Saints were behind the whole game. Is Bush out? Will Thomas rule?

Thanks for your help in advance!

I'm am going to edit my post that is below: I'm backing off of M. Bush and moving Snelling into that 1st spot and moving M. Morris into the 2nd spot. Morris is going to get the majority of the touches whereas M. Bush might get the majority of the carries. Matchup is better for bush but not going to risk championship week on a might get the majority of the carries.

1st pick would be Michael Bush

2nd pick would be Jason Snelling

I don't think you go wrong with either of these picks.

D. McFadden - possible upside but I wouldn't risk championship week on a possibility.

Morris - going up against a pretty good run "D". I think San Francisco gets up big early and Detroit goes to the air and abandons the run.

Bell - May be good for a TD but wouldn't expect double digit points. Snelling and Bush gives you the better chance at double digit points.

Edited by Wolfpack Nation

Anyone else????????????

No Raiders... Way too unpredictable.

Snelling seems the safe bet. I tried to get him this week for a flex play, but somebody else gobbled him up.

Atlanta has a much more high powered offense (seemingly) than the Raiders. Go with the back on the team that will be putting up the yards.