[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have a RB problem - Playoff Game - Must Win

CombatVet1329

In a must-win playoff game and I need to start 3. Ive been stacking these RB's for good playoff matchups, but now I am confused!!! :wacko:

Ryan Grant - has a really good matchup against the Seahawks which I think is ranked around 20th? in run D

Steven Jackson - this guy keeps popping up with injury reports. He's a "lock" to put up nearly 100 yds every week but has disappointed with TD's

guess thats the price you pay for playing for a bad team

Jerome Harrison - I picked up this guy last week and its hard to say if this guy will put up good numbers again against the Raiders. I kinda see him as a

"high risk - high reward" because you never know whats going on in Mangini's head

Beanie Wells - I think he finally got the starting job from Hightower......

Thanks for the help guys!!!

I think u play it safe and go with Wells, Grant and Jackson.

I too will agree with this. If you want safe starts, these are the guys. Wells if a definite start. If you need to swing for the fences, plug in Harrison as a boom or bust play. Of course also monitor Jackson's health. He's the one I would replace with Harrison if you need to gamble.

Good luck!