[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wayne vs Revis

dannygordo

Is there anyone else out there who feels the way I do about this Wayne vs Revis matchup? Doesn't anyone believe that Peyton will find a way to get Wayne the ball? I am certain that the colts have a game plan to beat Revis this week. Does anyone else share my opinion?? I think I will be starting him as I only have Megatron ( bad knee, bad QB) and Hines Ward ( bad hammy) to replace Wayne...

There are several recent/current Wayne related threads in the forums, in at least one of them, a Colts homer thinks Wayne is a good start this week.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...t&p=3060450

Whether you start or sit him depends I think, a great deal on what your other options might be ... personally, I think sitting Wayne for Mason (weather permitting) may prove to be a reasonable move, but if my Wayne alternative was (say for example) Hank Baskett, I'd be far more inclined to roll with Wayne despite the "will he rest" & "Revis situation" questions.