[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady or Roethlisburger (for the championship)

jwleroy

I'm in the same boat as you. Right now I am choosing Brady.

Why?

1. Jags secondary isnt very good.

2. Jags can't seem to get any pressure on the QB. One of the reasons why the their secondary isn't very good. (Sound faimliar Pats fans?)

3. In our league, you get negative points for being sacked...so Big Ben sometimes scares me.

4. Brady has been very inconsistent this year.. but actually playing pretty well at home.

A couple of problems with Brady.

1. How hurt is he?

2. I live near about 10-15 miles from Foxboro and we are getting some big gusts of wind this morning. Pats stadium is a wind tunnel. However, the weather report says only 11mph at game time.

In general I am a bit scared of all my choices in champsionship week. Basically, I am going with the attitude of playing my best players if it is a tough decision. At least if I lose, I can at least know I played my best player.

i'll make it super easy for you. start brady, or you are crazy. he is going to go off. i predict big ben gets knocked out of the game 1st half and that brady eats the jags secondary alive so that bellichick will let him sleep in a bed tonight. in case you didn't know, brady has to wear the gimp suit and sleep in a box under the stairs unless he wins.

i'll make it super easy for you. start brady, or you are crazy. he is going to go off. i predict big ben gets knocked out of the game 1st half and that brady eats the jags secondary alive so that bellichick will let him sleep in a bed tonight. in case you didn't know, brady has to wear the gimp suit and sleep in a box under the stairs unless he wins.

erm.

uh.

you are welcome.

or did you make the 'wrong' choice? did you go with big burn? did you? eh? precious? taters? we needs it my precious. we WANTS it