[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HELP ...Garcon out today ............

isleseeya

Ah, the classic upside gamble vs. the safe pick with a weaker matchup.

Alot depends on what you're hoping for from this WR spot. If you're looking for big upside, but can handle the risk of low-scoring, then I'd go with Collie.

However, if you're looking for some safe points (but probably with a lower ceiling), then you roll with White.

There's really no guarantees with either one this week, other than the likelihood that one will be safer, while the other one is an upside gamble. So whatchu need outta that spot, is the question?

Ah, the classic upside gamble vs. the safe pick with a weaker matchup.

Alot depends on what you're hoping for from this WR spot. If you're looking for big upside, but can handle the risk of low-scoring, then I'd go with Collie.

However, if you're looking for some safe points (but probably with a lower ceiling), then you roll with White.

There's really no guarantees with either one this week, other than the likelihood that one will be safer, while the other one is an upside gamble. So whatchu need outta that spot, is the question?

i hear you but what wpuld decide it for me is if i can find out ( if info is available ) , if Collie is starting oppoisite of Wayne ...and will he remain in the game if starters are pulled ?

if starters are pulled we know wayne and clark will come out but will collie remain , along with Baskett coming in ? do colts have enough other WR's to pull Collie as well ( wayne would be pulled and Garcon is out already ) ?

anymore info is greatly appreciated , big time

Any info on whether Colts starters will play and how long they will be in ?

and With Garcon out , what does this do for Collie's value ?? especially if Revis is on Wayne ?

i have to decide between Collie and Roddy White

I favor White over Collie, he's an elite talent, the Falcons are at home, and the Jets are one of the best pass defenses in the league. With Indy having little to play for, Clark could see all the action. Atleast in Atlanta, you face a pass defense that is ranked a little lower in terms of pass yards allowed per game.