[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Missed Sbowl by 5 pts -- help w/3rd place!

tmayer

I am to choose 2 RBs & 3 WR/TEs for this week and my choices are:

RB: Steven Jackson, Jamaal Charles, Jason Snelling (I am definitely going w/Charles but need help as to whether to go with Jackson or Snelling)

WR/TE: Andre Johnson, Welker, Tony Gonzalez, Houshmanzadeh, Celek (I am going w/Johnson & Welker, but need to choose between Gonzo, Celek or Housh)

Anybody help?!

I wouldn't trust Jackson with the injury. Snelling would be the best bet. As for WR, I'd say Celek. I think the Dallas/Philly game is going to be a shootout and he's going to benefit from it. I'm hoping it's a shootout since I have McNabb going in my final league.

I wouldn't trust Jackson with the injury. Snelling would be the best bet. As for WR, I'd say Celek. I think the Dallas/Philly game is going to be a shootout and he's going to benefit from it. I'm hoping it's a shootout since I have McNabb going in my final league.

Thanks for the reply. I have gone with Jackson all season long -- great yardage but minimal TDs -- but I can always depend on ~10pts/game. Now with the continued injury and the Snelling prospects ... I was leaning towards Snell.

What a disappointment Housh has been -- doesn't help w/Hassel being nonproductive.

Hope you do well with McNabb. I will probably go w/Celek and Philly D this week.

Thanks for the reply. I have gone with Jackson all season long -- great yardage but minimal TDs -- but I can always depend on ~10pts/game. Now with the continued injury and the Snelling prospects ... I was leaning towards Snell.

What a disappointment Housh has been -- doesn't help w/Hassel being nonproductive.

Hope you do well with McNabb. I will probably go w/Celek and Philly D this week.

It's funny, I actually drafted Celek and Gonzo in my other league that I won last week. I traded Gonzo for Beanie, Felix Jones and a few others after the Philly bye. I didn't get a lot but Beanie at least got me 15 in the championship and Celek did a great job for me all year including 18 for the win. So I swear by him! hehe

Good luck! :wacko:

Jackson if he plays (wouldn't count on it) and Celek

Yes, Snelling's a crap shoot. If Jackson is healthy, I'll go with him for a dependable 100+ yds -- a great bonus if he gets in the endzone.