[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

too many RB's! WDIS?

blakeas

TD only league with bonus pts for going over 100 yards. I can start 3 RB - I have the following:

MJD

J Charles

Jerome Harrison

Ray Rice

C benson

B Wells

I have already ruled out benson and wells. But I am not sure about the others. Any help?

also need some WR help - can start 2 - I have:

T owens

C Johnson

J crothery

B edwards

I know that C Johnson is one but what about the other? U think Owens will do anything?

MJD, Harrison, Rice. Maybe take a flyer on Edwards at WR.

I was not thinking rice because of my TD only rules. You think he will score some TD's today? Also, I thought charles would be a better bet than harrison. Harrison has a better matchup you think?

I was not thinking rice because of my TD only rules. You think he will score some TD's today? Also, I thought charles would be a better bet than harrison. Harrison has a better matchup you think?

I've not played in any TD-only leagues in several years, largely because scoring TDs is often such a crap shoot. In any event, you almost have to start MJD for obvious reasons, he's pretty much the entire JAX offense. Rice should have chances at a score vs poor OAK run defense, even if BAL ends up giving McGahee some red zone looks ... I see Charles/Harrison as a bit of a jump ball, but assuming Harrison gets 30+ touches again this week, a TD from him seems as likely as one from Charles - who knows, KCC may not be able find the EZ at all today. I've not checked the weather for any of these games to see if that may be a factor however.

Edited by ts

I was almost thinking MJD,charles&harrison

Just because each is the entire offense and mcgahee steals all TD's from rice - he has to break off a big run or screen play. thoughts?

Well - I guess you could look at Charles & Harrison as being the "safe" plays (or as safe as can be when trying to predict TDs) for 1 score each ... but it seems unlikely that either will have much of a chance at a multi-score game, although anything I guess, is possible. What's the Vegas line on the KCC game? I'll bet that if you sort it out (using the under-over or whatever) nobody is predicting much more than 13 points for KCC today, which means 1 score (if any) for Charles? Rice on the other hand, is the kind of player that vs OAK could get you 1 TD or none - but could also manage to score twice, if he can find a way to bust just a few big plays running or catching.

So, I suppose that if you think you will need a multi-score game from one of these RBs in order to win your game today, Rice over Charles would seem to me to be the "right" play, but if all you think you need for the win is a "safe" 1 score from each RB, then using both Harrison & Charles seems reasonable.

Good luck.

Edited by ts