[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone remember "Front Office Football"

BeeR

I bought the EA version of this some years back, and while EA did its usual job of taking something good and not only screwing it up but failing to care in the least about improving it, it was still a fun game (for those who don't know it's not an arcade thing like most EA drek; you're the GM/owner and in charge of talent eval, drafting players, making moves, managing the cap etc). EA jumped ship and no longer carries though....and while the guy who wrote the orig and put out a new version, I tried a demo and it was much less user friendly and IMO basically blows. :wacko: Too bad he isn't coming out with newer versions or there isn't competition out there. (or is there)

I'd never heard of this particular game, but used to play one years ago that looks at least a bit similar, called "FootballPro", although the latter has been out of print for quite a while.

Is it that demo version of "Front Office Football" you tried (from the "SolecismicSoftware site, not from EA?) does not let you try enough of the game to get a good sense for what it's about, or is it that the game itself does not seem appealing?

It looks interesting, but I'm not sure I want to pony up $30 for a game that will just end up taking HDD space on my machine and never get launched again after a try or two.