[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with keepers

RJV

Ok the way my league is set up I must keep 3 players, no position req, any 3.

My 1st 2 are pretty much a given being that its a ppr league and TDs are 6pts for every position including QBs

Romo is a given to keep, don't have to worry about a QB to draft.

Greg Jennings I'm keeping because of the huge bounceback season I'm guessing he will have.

Now it gets a bit tricky, out of the following who is the best?

J Harrison- if he is the guy in CLE could have a great season.

Portis- not really a consideration

Ronnie Brown- not liking him comming off a bad ankle injury and is up in age.

Celek- might be a stud again but the TE pool is deep in the NFL.

S Smith CAR - still a player but again CAR is keeping Delholme and I really don't like the outcome that can produce.

R Meachum- I liked his performance this season, finally showed some but again Brees has a ton to throw to and he might be a hot and cold player for me.

i'd recommend trying to trade some picks or something for some better options assuming that's allowed in your league. there's gotta be some teams out there with players they can't keep. If you can't do that, noone really stands out to me. Maybe harrison if he looks good preseason.

I guess Harrison could potentially be the best of a bad lot given that you MUST keep three players, but I'd at least keep Brown as a "possible" depending on what happens between now & whenever you have to declare your keeper players. If I had to declare today, I'd take a chance on Harrison & hope that things pan out. If this is a TE required league, I'd seriously consider retaining Celek over Jennings however.

Edited by ts

Thx guys. Lord I dont think your being a dick, just being honest. I am basically at the point of rebuilding my roster after owning LT and Portis for 7 years. I traded LT for Jennings and have the 5th pick out of 12 this season. With the RBs in the draft this season, I might get lucky with a pick. honestly I im looking to see who SD grabs for their RB.