[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colston and Ryan Grant trade...

ppr, 6 pt per td, 5 pt bonus for 100 yard rush/rec or 300 pass, Must start 1Qb, 2Rb, 3Wr, 1Te, 1Flex(rb,wr,te) 1K, 1Def

My team:

QB: Cutler, Young, Russell, Vick

RB: DWill, Greene, Danny Ware, Mo Morris, Cartwright

WR: Bowe, Sims-Walker, Aromashudu, Breaston, Massaquoi, Schilens, M.Floyd, S. Johnson (Buf), D.H.B., Stovall

TE: V.Davis, J.Finley, Scheffler, Z.Miller (Jax)

2010 Rookie Picks: 1.02, 1.05, 4.06

His team:

QB: Ben, Sanchez, Boller

RB: Moreno, Grant, Maroney, T.Jones, Westbrook, F. Taylor, L.Johnson, McClain, Buckhalter, K.Bell (Chi)

WR: Moss, Colston, Ocho, Owens, Collie, Braylon, L.Robinson, K.Washington, Williamson

TE: Daniels, Heap, Keller

2010 Rookie Picks: 4.08, 5.08

He's offering Ryan Grant and Colston for V.Davis, both 1sts and Breaston. What do you think? I'm leaning toward it simply cause I can see my lineup looking real solid with Cutler, DWill, Greene, Grant, Colston, Bowe, Sims-Walker, Finley... Am I paying too much?

Edited by airupthere67

Personally i wouldn't do it. Colston for V Davis seems about even. then you're giving up two high rookie picks and breaston for grant who's probably got 1 more year of being productive before they phase him out.

I would try to just do Davis for Colston or something like that.

Edited by Jackass

Personally i wouldn't do it. Colston for V Davis seems about even. then you're giving up two high rookie picks and breaston for grant who's probably got 1 more year of being productive before they phase him out.

I would try to just do Davis for Colston or something like that.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Yes, Colston and Davis are on par, points wise, but how many times do you have a TE providing starter WR points. Just for the mere fact Davis is a top tier TE I think offers a little more incentive to retain him or get more for him than just a 1 for 1 trade, IMHO.