[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My first IMAX experience

Menudo

So, I had my first IMAX experience on Saturday, and I was completely blown away. I had heard people try to explain to me how cool it is, but, I guess it is one of those things that you have to see for yourself to truly appreciate it. I saw a movie about the Hubble space telescope. It showed the issues they had with it and their missions to fix it. I was blown away by the picture clarity and sound. The 3D was absolutely amazing as well, as it truly looked like they were inches from your face at times. After watching that, I can only imagine what the future of movie / television watching will bring us. It was phenomenal.

I'm in Cleveland, TN for business and had to be here over the weekend. I checked out their aquarium, which was the best one I've ever been to. Then I got luck, as I went up the hill to explore the Chattanooga Lookouts minor league field ( I love seeing baseball fields and watching games), they were just staring a high school game, so, I sat behind home plate and watched it. Then, I went to the IMAX movie, caught the UFC fights and some live music, and booked a room on my Marriott points, as I was in no condition to drive back to Cleveland. The rain, unfortunately, washed away my plans to see some of the historical civil war sites on Sunday, but, I had a great time in Chattanooga, just wish I would have had the wife and kid with me.