[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb now GONE to Washington

With Kolb handed the keys to the offense in Philly next season, what impact, if any, will this have on Desean Jackson?

i know McNabb was out a few games last season, and not sure how Jackson did with Kolb at QB....for some reason, I thought Kolb went to Maclin quite a bit....

had thought of franchising Jackson, now not so sure...although, it will be his 3rd season and could be poised for a big one, as an exciting all around player...

i think franchising Jackson will be a safe move still. This is really the same as the aaron rodgers/brett favre incident. After Brett left, the packers office did everything in their power to make rodgers successful and he was. He didn't win a lot of games for em, but he still put up great numbers. I think kolb will be the same way, don't expect the eagles to have a great record, but except individual offensive players to have great seasons. I would think kolb will spread the ball around, and the younger offensive weapons all seem to be pretty excited to be moving in a different direction.

With Kolb handed the keys to the offense in Philly next season, what impact, if any, will this have on Desean Jackson?

i know McNabb was out a few games last season, and not sure how Jackson did with Kolb at QB....for some reason, I thought Kolb went to Maclin quite a bit....

had thought of franchising Jackson, now not so sure...although, it will be his 3rd season and could be poised for a big one, as an exciting all around player...

Actually, Jackson had 10 catches for 250 in the 2 games with Kolb under center (and at least 1 or 2 TDs I think)... From what I've heard, Kolb's better accuracy might allow for even more yards after the catch, and either way, you know they want to get the ball in his hands, as explosive as he can be... No doubt I would franchise him, and depending on what you're RFA situation looks like, and you can afford to match any other offers, I'd pay more than the franchise fee if it meant you could hold onto him for more years than just one

Edited by delusions of granduer

Maclin wasn't really playing yet when Kolb was in for those 2 games.

Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling that Maclin is going to perform better, and eat into DeSean's production a little bit. Just my feeling that we're gonna see more West Coast offense style short passes. Desean will still be solid, but I'd rather have a player like Vincent Jackson.