[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello! and advice please.

Good Morning all,

Newbie, and looking forward to being a member. Have kind of lurked, but figured it was time to register!!

Great site from what I have seen, looking forward to this season!!

Our league is a total Dynasty, keeping all players, and we have a 3 round rookie draft. Scoring is pretty standard and starting line up is as follows:

QB: 1 RB: 2 WR: 2 TE: 1 Flex: 1 Team defense: 1 PK: 1.

I have Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, and Matt Moore. A fellow owner wants either Manning or Rivers. He has the 2nd, 5th, and 7th picks in the first round. Since we are a total Dynasty league keeping all players each year, I was thinking of offering up Manning due to him being older. I would ask for two of his first round pics. Wanted to know if this is fair and reasonable? Advice?

Thanks in advance for any advice, etc.

Jon

I may take the 2 and 5 for Manning but I wouldn't count on Moore just yet.

Depends on the rest of your roster and if you could get anything else out of him. I almost think either QB is worth all 3 picks

Zooty,

Yeah, I am not counitng on Moore for much. and wouild hopefully use one of the picks on a QB.

I also didn't want to seem like I was asking for too much. But for Manning, his team would instantly get better.

Thanks for the respoinse!

anyone else?

Yeah, I am doing pretty well at other positions. I would like to get a couple young guys at RB and WR, which I would look to do with the draft picks and/or like I mentioned, get a young QB. Moore would only be used for bye week, so will definitely look for another QB in case he doesn't pan out for the Panthers.

So, you guys think I should make the offer for the 2 picks for Manning, or ask for all three and see what he couinters with?

Yeah, I am doing pretty well at other positions. I would like to get a couple young guys at RB and WR, which I would look to do with the draft picks and/or like I mentioned, get a young QB. Moore would only be used for bye week, so will definitely look for another QB in case he doesn't pan out for the Panthers.

So, you guys think I should make the offer for the 2 picks for Manning, or ask for all three and see what he couinters with?

Honestly I wouldn't move Manning for less than the 1.02 and an established player at a need position for your team

+1

but I'd also do it for the three first round picks. What about offering both QBs up publicly and seeing what offers come?

Thought about that, but he is the only guy with mulitple 1st round pics that needs a QB, and is wanting to work a deal.

May still put them on the block and see what comes up.

In the meantime, I am going to also send him an offer of Manning for the the two early first rounders and a depth player and see what he says.

I think it is more than fair, as he gets a stud QB, and will still have his number 7 pick in the first rouind.

Jon, don't take less than those first two picks. Also, I bet other owners could use a QB upgrade.

I won't! I am going to email another owner that could use a QB and see if he is looking to trade.

Thanks for the advice and I'll let you all know how it turns out.

I won't! I am going to email another owner that could use a QB and see if he is looking to trade.

Thanks for the advice and I'll let you all know how it turns out.

You may be going about this wrong.

1st- you don't need to trade one. They are better off on your bench than in an opponents line-up

2nd- ID a player you want (RB, WR) then if the team is weak at QB. offer Manning for his QB and the guy you want.

DO NOT trade one of them, just to trade them