[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Typical Candidate

SEC=UGA

But why would any group (Republicans included) choose this guy, an unemployed black Vet with a felony charge, as their "plant" to try disrupt a Democrat primary? :wacko:

And if they did, I don't think the jackass party in SC is something anyone really needs to worry about. If they'd vote for this guy... :tup:

And if they did, I don't think the jackass party in SC is something anyone really needs to worry about. If they'd vote for this guy... :wacko:

yeah, I mean keep in mind, this all about the chance to face off against an established conservative senator (jim demint) in a very conservative state in what looks to be a very conservative year. there aren't many democrats in the country who would have a snowball's chance in hell in that race. which probably helps explain why nobody paid any attention to the race at all until this yahoo stepped up and actually got the nomination.

yeah, I mean keep in mind, this all about the chance to face off against an established conservative senator (jim demint) in a very conservative state in what looks to be a very conservative year. there aren't many democrats in the country who would have a snowball's chance in hell in that race. which probably helps explain why nobody paid any attention to the race at all until this yahoo stepped up and actually got the nomination.

+1

The fact that Jim DeMint is such a shoe-in makes the whole Republican plant conspiracy fall apart.

However, I would still like to know where this man got the 10k.

+1

The fact that Jim DeMint is such a shoe-in makes the whole Republican plant conspiracy fall apart.

However, I would still like to know where this man got the 10k.

Sperm Bank?

Very true . . . but I would still like to hear how he came up with the coin.