[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Britt/3rd for Bradshaw/2nd

ZEB

Gents,

Giving: Ahmad Bradshaw and 2011 2nd

Getting: Kenny Britt and a 2011 3rd

I desperately need to add a wr3 and some youth/depth to my wr core and I have a surplus of RB's... Bradshaw would really just be depth for me as my need for Britt is far more pressing in my opinion.... i don't know if I even think Britt is the best player in this deal and need a hand deciding on what to do....... would you do this deal?

23 man roster, dynasty style, PPR with standard points system.... QB, 2-3 RB's, 3-4 WR's, TE, K, D...

Favre

Flacco

Orton

Beanie

J-Stewart

Felix

LJohnson

WParker

BJacobs

Bradshaw

Chester T

Moss

Ocho

Demaryius

Schilens

AEdwards

JHardy

Daniels

Pettigrew

I'm a hugh Britt fan and believe he will be starting by week 1. There is no reason, other than his clash with Fisher, why he shouldn't lead the Titans in receiving in 2010.

I like the deal. I made a multi-player trade earlier this year and Britt was the deal maker.

try to package up both Jacobs and Bradshaw for a better/safer option.

I do like Bradshaw, but I don't think he'll stay healthy. I like Britt, but the new rookie's got potential and they're a run first team.

Fantastic advice. If he's interested in Bradshaw he will be for the whole RBBC. Get a better WR if you can.

don't like that deal at all. recent reports were that britt was reportedly out of shape. Jacobs is on the decline and Bradshaw could take on a bigger role.

And absolutely no reason you should be giving any add'l compensation in the form of a draft pick swap

Edited by Jackass

don't like that deal at all. recent reports were that britt was reportedly out of shape.

Ummm it's not even pre-season yet. And that report was over a month ago. Britt is by far the best WR in Tenn and finished 2009 with 700+yds...as a rookie. So yeah, he'll be the #1 target by week 1, Nate/Gage or no Nate/Gage.

Bradshaw is coming off surgery, to BOTH feet. Durability is not Ahmad's strong suite and it seems his pain thresh-hold is pretty low as well. Add to the fact that the Giants were considering a trade to land CJ Spillar in the draft tells you that Bradshaw is not the long term answer. Rather a change of pace RB with major health concerns.

Given those facts, it is clear that Britt is the more highly valued player, thus the pick swaps. Perhaps you could change the picks from the 2/3 to a 3/4 swap. Regardless,

I'd do that deal in a second.