[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

get rodgers/turner, give roddy white and ray rice?

takoboy

in a 12 team keeper league, starting 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, k , d

scoring is .5 PPR, 1 pt per 10 rush/rec yds w/ bonus at 100 yds, 6 pt per rush/rec td. 1 pt per 25 yd passing w/ bonus at 300 yds 4 pt per passing td

can keep up to 3 guys max and can trade other keepers for draft picks

my options were:

ray rice giving up my 4th round pick, can be kept in 2011 for a 2nd round pick

rashard mendenhall for my 8th round pick, can be kept in 2011 for a 6th round pick

roddy white for my 3rd round pick, cannot be kept in 2011

lesean mccoy for my 6th round pick, can be kept in 2011 for a 4th round pick

jermichael finley for my 7th round pick, can be kept in 2011 for a 5th round pick

i was all set to keep rice, mendy, and roddy.

then i got offered to another team owner and we came up w/ me giving him ray rice he'd lose his 4th round pick but won't be able to keep rice in 2011 from our stipulations, and he'd also get roddy white and lose his 3rd round pick. in return, i'd get michael turner and lose my 2nd round pick and aaron rodgers and lose my 11th round pick.

which side wins turner/rodgers or roddy/ray rice

With your scoring settings, I think you need to keep Ray Rice. Rice had 78 receptions last year and WIllis McGahee stole at least 6 TDs from him. Rice is the base of your teams and you should build around your core of RICE, WHITE and MENDENHALL.

THat being said, Aaron Rodgers was the Top scoring QB in almost all leagues last year and would be great for your scoring settings but a RB tandem of Michael Turner and Mendenhall will combine for less than 25 catches. Not good for a half PPR league.