[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you think the worst draft position is this season?

MTSuper7

It depends on how far down you want to go with this though. Because he 1 spot also gets the best pick of the 3rd round... So suffice it to say that Any of the top 4 are nice, but I tend to think 1 is still better because the value is still high with picks #24 and #25.

yeah, but I think I would rather have the earlier 2nd as you have a massive blend of tiers at that point....

3.4 can get you a stud TE if you really wanted to go there, or solidify RB/WR...or maybe QB...

I always say I let the picks come to me rather than come in and say I want to draft a certain way heading into it...

yeah, but I think I would rather have the earlier 2nd as you have a massive blend of tiers at that point....

3.4 can get you a stud TE if you really wanted to go there, or solidify RB/WR...or maybe QB...

I always say I let the picks come to me rather than come in and say I want to draft a certain way heading into it...

Exactly the same way I was thinking. In round one any of the top 4-5 backs are interchangable for me, I am leaning Gore/Rice if I am in that range. Second round I would still be in range to get one of the last big WRs.

Thanks for catching that too. fixed.

Edited by dirtdickens