[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For those of you who are fans of great sports flicks

BS Miscreant

James Gammon - Cleveland Indians Manager, Lou Brown

A few of his gems..

"You may run like Hayes, but you hit like diaper dirt."

"Nice catch, Hayes. Don't ever Penny Lanein' do it again."

[Lou's talk to the team before the opening day game] All right people, we got 10 minutes 'till game time, let's all gather 'round. I'm not much for giving inspirational addresses, but I'd just like to point out that every newspaper in the country has picked us to finish last. The local press seems to think that we'd save everyone the time and trouble if we just went out and shot ourselves. Me, I'm for wasting sportswriters' time. So I figured we ought to hang around for a while and see if we can give 'em all a nice big diaper dirtburger to eat!

Roger Dorn: See, I've got it right here in my contract. It says, "I don't have to do any calisthenics that I don't feel are necessary." So what do you think about that?

Lou Brown: [drops the contract on the ground and urinates on it, then walks off]

Dude had quite an acting career. Look it up.

RIP James