[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trade advice

stnick

Hello people I just made a trade in my league and at the time I loved the trade, but like every trade I've got some doubts now......

Here's what I traded:

Ochocinco

Ray Rice

Antonio Bryant

Ladanlian Tomlinson

Dez Bryant

Here's what I got:

Reggie Wayne

Desean Jackson

Cedric Benson

Brandon Jacobs

Santana Moss

My thought process was that hopefully wayne stays on the colts, benson could have a repeat performance, and santana moss might overachieve with donovan finally there. It's not a dynasty league, and its not ppr. I'd love everyone's thouughts.

What does your entire roster look like now?

QB: Aaron Rodgers/Donovan McNabb

RB:Ryan Grant/Cedric Benson/Matt Forte/ Brandon Jacobs

WR:Vincent Jackson/Reggie Wayne/ Santana Moss/ Robert Meachem/ Desean Jackson

TE: Brent Celek/ Zach Miller

K: Sebastian Janikowski

DEF: New York Jets

10 team league

1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1K 1DEF

Well, your RB situation went from above average, because of Rice, to somewhat pedestrian(by comparison) but good and solid. The upside of the trade is the rest of the guys you gave up were, for the most part, wildcards save maybe Ochocinco and you scored two very good, possibly top tier scoring WRs.

I don't love it because I'd have had a hard time letting Rice go but I don't think you hurt yourself with this trade by any means. Good luck.

Well, your RB situation went from above average, because of Rice, to somewhat pedestrian(by comparison) but good and solid. The upside of the trade is the rest of the guys you gave up were, for the most part, wildcards save maybe Ochocinco and you scored two very good, possibly top tier scoring WRs.

I don't love it because I'd have had a hard time letting Rice go but I don't think you hurt yourself with this trade by any means. Good luck.

Thanks. You think I should try and upgrade benson packaging one of my lesser quality wide receivers with him. What kinda value do you think I could get. How do you feel about the above for ryan matthews?

If your into upside and you can pull off something like that then do it. What gives me pause is that upside is one thing while actual performance out of a rookie is another. When Benson is in there he is quite solid but he misses a bunch of games every year. I think that's gut call. It all comes down to how much you value the kid's upside. Vague, I know, but if this is my trade I'd mull it over for a while.