[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals WR situation

Before Terrell Owens signed it seemed like Chad Ochocinco was the first one to take. It did not, however, seem like Antonio Bryant was too far behind. Now that Owens is there, what the heck are we supposed to do about drafting any of them? It seems to me the pull and pray method will be most beneficial.

Not sure that I really understand the CIN motivation behind bringing TO into the mix unless they have less faith in A. Bryant than his original signing might indicate ... still ... with no real info on how the playing time situation will unfold to go on at this stage, if I was drafting my FF team today & was in the market for any Bengal WR, #85 would be the one I'd target & would expect the most from this year, if for no other reason than Palmer's familiarity with Ocho & Palmer's penchant for seeking him out in the red zone. Of course the TO of seasons past was a fine red zone target as well, but it remains to be seen if he can "click" with Palmer & gain his trust, assuming that TO has enough left in the tank to be anything resembling an impact player.