[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team 1-10 ?

QB Matt Schaub, Hou QB

RB Frank Gore, SF RB

RB Ryan Mathews, SD RB

RB/WR Cedric Benson, Cin RB

WR Andre Johnson, Hou WR

WR Vincent Jackson*, SD WR O

TE Jermichael Finley, GB TE P

D/ST Texans D/ST, Hou D/ST

I

K Garrett Hartley, NO K

Bench LeSean McCoy, Phi RB

Bench Felix Jones, Dal RB

Bench Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR

Bench Mike Wallace, Pit WR

Bench Jahvid Best, Det RB

Bench Eli Manning, NYG QB

Bench Pierre Garcon, Ind WR

Please rate and explain what positions i am strong at and what positions i need help with thank you ! :) oh and it's a 8 team leauge

Welcome to the Huddle boards. By the looks of things this is probably your first post. I am giving you some friendly advice... take it or leave it.

1. On these boards you need a very thick skin so be prepared, they can be BRUTAL at times and yet very informative and helpful...hence the thick skin is required.

2. Rate my team posts get a lot of mixed reviews because it is very hard to truly rate your team without having all the information which, is too much for any message board.

3. If you would like your team rated or have people comment or give opinions then here are some of the things you will need to include in future posts; # of teams, Scoring system and be specific, line-up requirements, re-draft, keeper, dynasty etc. and maybe where you drafted from/position.

4. People here are very experienced, knowledgeable and helpful most of the time. Take time to read through the boards and see if a topic or question you have has already been addressed. These boards are very active and topics get added all the time and get bumped or pushed down the boards so look around.

As for your team, I don't play in 8 team leagues but they are usually about how many STUDS you have. IMO you have 3 STUDS AJ, Schaub and Gore with potential studs in Finley, Nicks, and Jackson if he plays. Without seeing the other teams I would say you have potential but, I think you may be weaker than you league mates.

Good luck and hang in there, this really is one of best places to be for Fantasy Football.

Edited by Steeltown D

Welcome to the Huddle boards. By the looks of things this is probably your first post. I am giving you some friendly advice... take it or leave it.

1. On these boards you need a very thick skin so be prepared, they can be BRUTAL at times and yet very informative and helpful...hence the thick skin is required.

2. Rate my team posts get a lot of mixed reviews because it is very hard to truly rate your team without having all the information which, is too much for any message board.

3. If you would like your team rated or have people comment or give opinions then here are some of the things you will need to include in future posts; # of teams, Scoring system and be specific, line-up requirements, re-draft, keeper, dynasty etc. and maybe where you drafted from/position.

4. People here are very experienced, knowledgeable and helpful most of the time. Take time to read through the boards and see if a topic or question you have has already been addressed. These boards are very active and topics get added all the time and get bumped or pushed down the boards so look around.

As for your team, I don't play in 8 team leagues but they are usually about how many STUDS you have. IMO you have 3 STUDS AJ, Schaub and Gore with potential studs in Finley, Nicks, and Jackson if he plays. Without seeing the other teams I would say you have potential but, I think you may be weaker than you league mates.

Good luck and hang in there, this really is one of best places to be for Fantasy Football.

:wacko: Very well put, Steeltown.