[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funniest Video I've Seen

Brentastic

This is a Phish 'shred' video made my my best friend and his wife. They are both phenominal musicians. My friend Jon, he does everything except the keys - and he's a perfectionist. I mean, he is probably my favorite bass player (famous people included) and he's a beast on drums. But he's just one of those dudes that will work until it's perfect, a true technician. He probably spent 30 hours making this video. His wife is an amazing keyboard player. Neither of their skills are on display with this being a mock shred video - my only point is that they are tedious and tight which adds to the quality of video.

Neither him or his wife are fans of Phish, they are more into groove/soul/jazz and very good. Anyways, I hope you enjoy. I'm obviously biased but I was literally laughing/crying out loud as was my wife. It's really done right, I hope you all enjoy it. This was his email to me, describing the video:

Alright Brent,

To the biggest phish fan i know personally. Kim and I made this attempt at a shred video and the footage i found on the IT video seemed perfect. Of course, no offense to Phish, I know as well as you do how insane they are, but thats part of what makes it so good i guess.

Enjoy

Jon